1. Cherry Blossom: Spring is all about flowers, and there’s no flower as iconic to the season as the cherry blossom. Embrace the delicate and pretty pink hues with a cherry blossom inspired nail design.
2. Daisies: Daisies are another classic springtime flower that make for a charming and fun nail design. Go for a minimalist look with white and yellow daisy accents on a pastel base.
3. Polka Dots: Add a touch of retro flair to your springtime manicure with playful polka dots. Mix and match pastel colors or bright hues for a fun and whimsical look.
4. Checkered: A checkered nail design is a perfect way to infuse some classic spring styles in your manicure. Opt for soft shades such as baby blue, lilac, and blush pink.
5. Rainbow Tips: A colorful and cheerful design that’s perfect for springtime is the rainbow tip look. Gradient shades from one color to another is a fun way to add a pop of fun on your nails.
6. Holographic: Holographic shades are a great pick for spring as they catch and reflect the spring sun for added sparkle. Choose colors that change under the light like mermaid blues or unicorn pinks for a dazzling effect.
7. Butterflies: Spring is about the season of new beginnings and what better way to hint this on your nails than a butterfly design. Butterflies come in all shapes and colors, from simple line work to intricate etchings.
8. Ombre: Another trendy and attractive look for spring is ombre nails. Keep it light and airy with pastel hues that fade to white or go bold with bright pinks and oranges that blend into one another.
9. Floral: Give your nails a natural garden vibe with a floral nail design. From dainty and feminine to bold and graphic, there’s plenty of ways to interpret this classic spring staple on your nails.
10. Gingham: A popular checkered design that’s perfect for nail art is gingham. Try it in in spring colours like green and white, pink and white, or yellow and white.
11. Seersucker: Gaining popularity in the nail world is the seersucker style with subtle white stripes on a pastel base. This clean design looks great on short nails.
12. Speckled: Take a cue from the speckled eggs of spring and try a speckled nail design. This is unique to allow you to mix and match a ton of different colors.
13. Geometric: Geometric nail designs are all the rage, and there are many ways to incorporate this trend into your springtime manicure. Try a triangular French tip or slice off the corners to create a diamond shape.
14. Fruit: Bring some fruity fun onto your nails with a juicy fruit nail design. Whether it’s sweet strawberries or tangy lemons, fruit designs are playful and perfect for spring.
15. Animal Print: Animal print never goes out of style, and it’s a perfect match for spring as you can play with classic leopard spots, zebra stripes or opt for bee print, perfect for pollen season.
16. Watercolor: Soft and ethereal watercolor nail designs are perfect for spring-time, opting for pastel watercolour designs creates an understated aesthetic that’s perfect for daily wear.
17. Stripes: Classic stripes are a chic choice for spring with so many colors to choose from. Try vertical stripes in pastel shades for a fresh take on this perennial favorite nail design.
18. Abstract: Abstract nail designs are the ultimate expression of creativity, and perfect for spring due to the limitless shapes and colour combinations you can use to create them.
19. Matte: Matte nails are subtly dramatic and perfect for spring. Opt for a soft matte finish in pastel tones that add an extra touch of femininity.
20. Nudes: You can never go wrong with a simple nude manicure in spring. It’s understated, timeless, and chic and pairs well with any outfit you wear.
The return of warmer weather and sunshine is an excellent excuse to revamp your nail game, and these designs will keep you on fleek no matter the occasion. Whether you go for bright bold colors, pastel hues, or intricate nail art designs, these 20 nail ideas are sure to inspire a fabulous springtime manicure that will make you feel confident and ready to take on the season in style.