Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
This Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing is a refreshing and healthy dish that is perfect for a light lunch or dinner. The combination of creamy avocado, crunchy corn, and fresh vegetables is so satisfying, and the cilantro lime dressing adds the perfect amount of flavor.
Ingredients Of recipe:
- 6 leaves butter lettuce
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 hass avocado, diced
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Lime Cilantro Dressing:
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, corn, avocado, cucumber, red onion, and tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For a more flavorful dressing, toast the cilantro leaves in a dry pan over medium heat for a few minutes before adding them to the dressing.
- If you don’t have white wine vinegar, you can substitute apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar.
- You can also add other vegetables to this salad, such as shredded carrots, bell peppers, or radishes.
- This salad is best served fresh, but it can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
I hope this is what you were looking for. Let me know if you have any other questions.